- I turned 25. I'm a quarter century old.
- I went to Hot Springs for a conference and got to see my family and many former coworkers. Oh and the horse races! Fun weekend!
- I went to Cabo San Lucas for spring break with my family. Well, Amy's spring break. Not mine. Mine was spent here at Baylor being on call. Lots of unpleasant lock outs and such.
- Probably shouldn't be another bullet but I'm now a co-owner of a private residence club (like a timeshare. still struggling with the actual difference!) in Cabo. So hopefully I will be making many, many more trips down there in my lifetime!
- I drove home to see my baby sister go to her senior prom with the current love of her life. They are sickeningly adorable! And I do enjoy having Tom around. For now... dah dah dah (dramatic music).
- The end of April brought the 2nd Annual HRC Garden Party. It was rainy so we had to move it inside but there were still over 200 people. It was a super fun day and great reason to get dressed up!
- Work flew by in these last few months! We selected the summer staff, next year's CLs, and new hall directors. We moved everyone out and closed all the buildings successfully.
- I headed home shortly after move in for Amy's graduation. The weekend brought lots of family: gramma, grampa, Nana, Linda, Peggy, and lots of special friends including Lisa, Teri, and people from my parents' office. I also got to meet Tom's family and spend time with Amy at her new church's celebration of the seniors.
- Also while I was home I got to hang out with my closest friends left in AR. Hall directors and staff at U of A. Alexia had lot of people over a few times while I was home. one of times was the American Idol watch party where our very own Kris Allen amazingly won! Love him! We were shocked but SO excited!!! I love hanging out with those girls and mis them immensely!
- Then I ripped the corneas off my eyes thanks to mucinex, already dry eyes due to the late evening, and watching a movie from the front row of the theater. So I spent 4 days of my life in the darkness of my bedroom at home or the living room. But, hey, my vision is coming back and I lost 5 lbs. in the process!
- So now I'm back in Waco. Trying to catch back up to work, meet my new residents, stick to my new diet and exercise plan, and sad but true-read through the Twilight series. I've only been reading for 4 days and I'm already done with 2 of the 4 books. I'm hating how much I'm loving them. Ugh! Pop culture!
I promise to eventually before the end of my life come back and give some details about a few of these events! Or at the very least, pictures!
I consider my blog officially updated. :)
1 comment:
I'm glad you are back at work. I vote we have a girls night at Karen's when I get back. Complete with you-know-what.
Post a Comment