You are reading this because you learned the hard way that I am a HORRIBLE blogger. Something about scheduling that time each week to write about my life was so difficult! I feel like some weeks were so boring I couldn't come up with material and others were so jam packed that I couldn't fit it all in. So I am trying something new! I finally sold out and signed up for a Twitter account. I KNOW! I KNOW! I was bound and determined to not give in! I thought it was a fad that would fade away and that it would push me to be so short and impersonal, just like the rest of American culture. Hello, text messaging! (Sorry, Mom. I know you really like it! And, well, turns out I like it too!) Impersonal, though it could be, I think it will actually be an interesting experiment. I don't make the time to call or write as often as i should and I thought this might at least give you a glimpse into the day to day happenings. If you like it, let me know! If you don't, let me know. I'll do it for awhile and then decide if I will continue with the "fad."
By the way, you do not have to be a member to see it. You just type in www.twitter.com/MegnSpoon and you can see all my updates. There is a private option and if I feel a lot of creepers are looking at my day to day life, I may make it private and then you'd have to sign up. But that would be easy and you could twitter too! ( I REFUSE to use the word "tweet" as a verb to describe this action. Ask me about that some other time.)
Hope this finds you well! Loves!
Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment